Bosch Rexroth growth trend after a difficult 2013

In 2013 Bosch Rexroth has not maintained the record sales of 2012. According to provisional data, in the last year the specialist in drive and control products has achieved a turnover of € 5.7 billion, against € 6.5 billion a year earlier. The largest decline in sales was recorded in Europe. “A situation that had already outlined at the end of 2012 because of the long lead times for the development of orders for the construction of machinery ” said Karl Tragl , Ceo of Bosch Rexroth AG. In April, 2013, at the annual press conference, Bosch Rexroth had already announced a difficult year. “However, since a few months ago, we notice a stabilization of orders and for the current year we expect to return to growth” says Tragl.
Bosch Rexroth will present the final budget data in 2013 May 7, 2014 in Frankfurt where will be also proposed a first assessment of the current year.

Read also...

23/07/2026

Nerli: sanding evolves

22/07/2026

Assolegno, Daniele Servadio is the new president

16/07/2026

Biesse acquires Orchestra Srl

16/07/2026

Tecnosalgo presents Edge Tower for automated edge-band management

16/07/2026

Rubner celebrates 100 years and invests €42 million in Italy

16/07/2026

PEFC Italia: latest news